Friday, April 24, 2009

Coming This Summer...

Technically, finals week begins next week, but I am for all intents and purposes done. The last seven weeks were the busiest of my life. As of today, at about 12:30, that immediately and completely ended. 100%. From everything to do, to nothing. I took the rest of today off, but tomorrow I begin what I consider the real work. Undergraduate is over. This summer (that is, starting tomorrow), I improve my German, re-learn logic, and read. Expect Hegel, Heidegger, Kierkegaard, and Merleau-Ponty, among others. Unlike in the past, my choices have a specific direction, namely, post-Kantian Continential philosophy. Many of those books are very long, but they will be read and discussed. They are also, for the most part, very hard. But that's the choice I've made. I intend to become the best I can possibly be.

The time is 9:52 pm, April 24, 2009. There is thunder outside, and a new period begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home