Monday, May 25, 2009

Update

Finished Phenomenology of Perception, as you can see below. I also did a bit of work on the blog, so that I don't have full posts on the front page anymore (although as I type this, it's only in effect for the most recent essay). This is definitely for the best, though it was a hell of a lot of work fighting with the Blogger template to allow it to work without screwing up all the formatting. Nevertheless, it's all good. All future essays will be like this, only showing the first paragraph, and eventually I'd like to edit past essays to fit (that would allow me to reduce the essay on Kant and the Problem of Metaphysics to one post). Eventually, I'd even like to create a sidebar that has links to the essays, sorted alphabetically by author. But that's a project for another day.

Also, in terms of projects, next is Richard Rorty. I'm reading a set of published essays, so there's no strict unity, but, like Margins of Philosophy, I can still likely develop enough of a theme to at least write about Rorty himself. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home